UGC NET 2022: Application correction window opens
– PC : My Result Plus
UGC NET 2022: The official examination conducting body for UGC NET 2022 has initiated the process of application form correction for the exam on its official website. Those candidates who had registered for the exam successfully and are willing to edit their certain details must log on to the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The facility to make changes in the application form will remain open only till tomorrow, May 23 (9 pm).
In addition to this, it must be noted that the UGC NET 2022 application forms can be edited only in the online mode. No other means of editing application forms are available.
UGC NET 2022: Details that can be changed in the application form
Candidates who have filled and submitted the application forms for UGC NET 2022 exam must note that only the following details can be modified/changed.
- Name of candidate’s parent(s).
- Preferred examination centre.
- Residential address of the candidate.
- Educational details
UGC NET 2022: What next after application edit process concludes?
After the shutdown of the application edit window for UGC NET 2022 exam, candidates successfully registered must wait for the release of the admit card. However, National Testing Agency (NTA), the official body responsible for conducting UGC NET 2022 exam has not issued any particular date for issuing admit cards, but they are expected to be out in the fourth week of May 2022. Candidates must stay updated with the notifications released on the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in in regard to admit card release as well as other latest information.
Once released, candidates must print a hard copy of the admit card to carry it to the exam hall for verification purposes. It is mandatory to carry the hard copy of admit cards to the exam centre.
UGC NET 2022: Exam details
The UGC NET 2022 exam date has not been officially announced by the National Testing Agency yet. The exam dates are being expected by the NTA soon. NTA will conduct the examination in the Computer-based mode and the duration of the exam will be three hours.
UGC NET 2022: Steps to make changes in application form
Candidates interested in modifying the application form details must take note of the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the UGC NET 2022 application form correction link flashing on the homepage.
- You will end up on a new login page. Sign in through your credentials such as application number, password and security number and click on the ‘I Agree’ checkbox.
- Proceed to edit the application form and modify the required fields. Review all details after changing and click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain its hard copy, if the need may be.
Direct link to modify the UGC NET 2022 application form has been shared below.
Make changes in UGC NET 2022 application form here.
Link to official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in