UPSC CAPF 2022 Notification
– PC: My Result Plus
UPSC CAPF 2022 Notification: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the notification for the conduct of the Central Armed Police Forces (ACS), today on April 20. The link to the official notification is active on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. After the registration link becomes active on the official website of UPSC, desirous candidates can begin filling out the application form for UPSC CAPF 2022 exam. Applications can be submitted till May 10, 2022.
UPSC CAPF 2022: Important dates
|Name of the event||Dates|
|CAPF AC Notification||April 20, 2022|
|UPSC CAPF AC registrations begin||April 20, 2022|
|Last date to apply||May 10, 2022.|
|UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2022||Likely by July 20, 2022.|
|UPSC CAPF 2022 Exam Date||August 7, 2022.|
UPSC CAPF 2022: Vacancy details
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 253 vacancies, out of which, 66 are for the post of BSF, 29 are for CRPF, 62 are for CISF, 82 for SSB, and 14 for ITBP.
UPSC CAPF 2022: Age Limit
Candidates willing to apply for the exam must be between 20 to 25 years of age as of August 1, 2022, to be eligible to apply for the exam.
UPSC CAPF 2022: Application fee
Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs 200 as the application fee. However, female and SC/ST candidates have been exempted from paying the application fee. The payment must be made in the online mode by means of a Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
UPSC CAPF 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates interested in applying for the exam must abide by the simple steps mentioned herewith.
- Visit the official website: Log on to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in.
- Search for application link: Click on the link available on the homepage to apply for UPSC CAPF 2022.
- Register yourself: First, register yourself on the website and then log in to begin filling out the application form.
- Upload documents: Keep all the required documents ready at the time of registration and upload them in the prescribed format, after entering all the details.
- Make payment: Pay the application fees in the online mode and submit all details.
- Take a printout: Obtain a hard copy of the application form for future references.