UPSC CSE Final Result 2021 Declared
– PC : My Result Plus
UPSC CSE 2021 Final Result: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC CSE 2021 final result today on May 30, 2022. Candidates who had appeared in the interview round can view and download the list of candidates qualified for appointment. The link for the same is active on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CSE 2021 Final Result 2021: Statistics
A total of 9,70,000 candidates had registered for and appeared in the UPSC CSE 2021 Prelims exam. Out of these, about 10,000 candidates had cleared the Prelims to appear for the Mains exam.
Following this, a total of 1,823 candidates qualified the Mains exam to make it to the interview round. Now, after the final result declaration, 685 candidates in all have been shortlisted for appointment. Among these, 200 candidates have been selected for the IPS rank, while 37 candidates have been chosen for the IFS rank.
UPSC CSE 2021 Final Result: List of Toppers
The names of the candidates who have captured the top 10 spots have been mentioned below.
|Rank||Name of the candidate|
|7.||Samyak S. Jain|
|10.||Harkeerat Singh Randhawa|
UPSC CSE 2021 Final Result: Steps to Check
Candidates who had appeared in the interview round for UPSC CSE 2021 are required to take note of the following steps to check the result list.
- Go to the official website of the Commission at upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the option located on the homepage of the website that reads ‘Final Result’.
- Next, click on the link that reads ‘Recruitment Final results’. You will be redirected to a new page where you must click on the option that says ‘UPSC CSE Final Result 2021-22’.
- The final result will appear in the form of a PDF file on the screen.
- Search for your roll number using the Ctrl+F key. Finally, download the file on your device.
- Obtain its printout, if the need may be.
Direct link to the list of candidates shortlisted for appointment has been provided below.
Check UPSC CSE 2021 final result here
Link to official website: upsc.gov.in