UPSC CSE Prelims 2022: Exam Day Guidelines
– PC : My Result Plus
UPSC CSE Prelims 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be conducting the UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 exam tomorrow on June 5. Exam centres have been set up across the country to ensure the smooth and successful conduct of the exam. Notably, the Commission had also released the admit card on its official website upsc.gov.in on May 10. Candidates can download the admit card from the aforementioned link before appearing for the exam.
Also read: UPSC Civil Services 2022 Admit Card Released, Download Here with Direct Link
Ahead of the exam, here are certain do’s and don’ts that the candidates are required to follow, in order to avoid cancellation of candidature.
UPSC CSE Prelims 2022: Do’s and Don’ts
- The candidates about to appear in the UPSC CSE Prelims 2022 exam must mandatorily carry a hard copy of their respective hall tickets, along with the original photo ID proof. It must be noted that only that photo ID proof must be produced, whose number is mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Before appearing for the exam, candidates must carefully go through the details mentioned on the admit card. If any discrepancies are found, the same must be brought to the notice of examination conducting authorities.
- Candidates are required to report to the exam centre at least an hour prior to the commencement of both the sessions (Forenoon and Afternoon).
- Strict adherence to Covid-appropriate behaviour is a must at the exam centres and inside the exam hall as well.
- Candidates must carry their own water bottles and hand sanitizers in a transparent bottle.
- No candidate must report late to the examination centre. Such candidates who report late will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Candidates must not use any other pen except Black ball point pen. Responses filled through ink pen of any other colour will not be evaluated.
- Possession of any kind of electronic gadgets or study material is strictly prohibited inside the exam hall. The list of prohibited items inside the exam hall includes mobile phones, tablets, earphones, electronic chips, digital watches, blank paper sheets, books, notebooks, etc.
- The candidates must not be careless while filling in the responses in the OMR sheet, as wrong answers will fetch negative marks to the candidates.
- No costly items or valuables must be brought by the candidates to the examination centre, as the examination centre authorities will not be accountable for the safety of such possessions.
Link to official website: upsc.gov.in