UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2022 Released
– PC : My Result Plus
UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2022 in the online mode. Candidates registered for the exam can proceed to download their respective hall tickets from the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2022: Details on the Hall Ticket
Candidates about to appear in the Indian Economic Service (IES)/Indian Statistical Service (ISS) exam 2022 must check for the following details printed on the admit card of the exam.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Exam centre name
- Address of the exam centre
- Instructions for the exam
- Exam timings
Candidates must note that the admit card is quite an important document, which must be carried by the candidates mandatorily to the examination centre on the day of the exam. In addition to this, the candidates must also possess a valid photo ID proof for verification purposes.
About UPSC IES/ISS Recruitment 2022:
The recruitment exam being held to fill a total of 53 vacancies of IES/ISS will be held on June 24, June 25 and June 26, 2022. Of the 53 vacancies, 24 are for Indian Economic Service, while 29 will be filled for Indian Statistical Service. The exam will be conducted for a total of 1,000 marks.
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2022: What After Exam?
The result for the written exam will be released, some time after the conduct of the exam. The candidates who are declared qualified in the exam will have to face the personality test round, which will be conducted for a total of 2,000 marks.
UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2022: Procedure to Download Hall Ticket
Candidates about to write the exam must abide by the step-by-step process mentioned below to download their respective hall tickets.
- Log on to the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘e-Admit Cards for various examinations of UPSC’.
- Next, click on the download link for IES/ISS exam.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Key in your login credentials such as Registration ID/Roll number and date of birth.
- The hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. Check all the crucial details thoroughly and download it on your device.
- Obtain a hard copy of the hall ticket for further need.
Direct link to download the hall ticket has been shared below for the convenience of the candidates.
Link to official website: upsconline.nic.in