UPSC EPFO Interview List
– PC : My Result Plus
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the scrutiny notice for the Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Interview 2022. The candidates who have qualified the recruitment examination can check the scrutiny notice consisting the Roll Nos. of candidates shortlisted for the Interview and also the Roll No. of those candidates who have not qualified for the interview round. The UPSC is conducting the Employment Provident Fund Organization EPFO Recruitment 2020 for the 421 posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer.
The candidates can check the who desire to represent against his/her rejection in accordance with criteria and modalities adopted for shortlisting the post, may submit the same with the substantive ground (s)/ reason(s) to ([email protected]) by May 03, 2022, reads a statement in the official notification. Candidates can follow the simple steps provided below to check the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020 Scrutiny Notice.
UPSC EPFO 2020 Scrutiny Notice: How to Check
- Visit the UPSC official website on upsc.gov.in.
- A homepage will appear on the screen, go to the ‘What’s New’ section
- Click on the link that reads, “Notice: 421 Posts of Enforcement Officer – Accounts Officer, EPFO”
- The Scrutiny Notice will be displayed on the screen in a PDF file format.
- Check your roll no. in the pdf using the shortcut (ctrl+f) key
- Keep a hard copy of the same for any further use.
Direct Link: UPSC EPFO 2020 Scrutiny Notice
UPSC EPFO Result 2021 Highlights
The result of the EPFO written test was released on 8th October 2021 by the Union Public Service Commission, UPSC. The result was declared for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, EPFO. A total of 1,337 candidates were qualified in the written examination.