UPSSSC Female Health Worker Admit Card Download
– PC : My Result Plus
UPSSSC Female Health Worker: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has activated the download link for the UPSSSC Female Health Worker Admit card 2022. Thus, candidates registered and about to appear for the Mains exam can log on to the official website to check and download their respective hall tickets for the exam. The admit cards are available at upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Female Health Worker Exam date 2022:
The UPSSSC Female Health Worker Mains exam is scheduled to be held on May 8, 2022. Notably, a total of 18, 281 candidates have qualified the Prelims exam and stand eligible to appear for the Mains exam.
The recruitment drive led by UPSSSC is aimed at filling a total of 9,212 vacancies of female health workers. Online applications for the same were invited in December 2021.
UPSSSC Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
Candidates about to appear for the UPSSSC Female Health Worker Mains exam can download their respective hall tickets by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in.
- Under the ‘Announcements’ tab, click on the link to download the admit card for the exam.
- You will land on a new login page. Enter your login credentials like registration number, gender, date of birth and verification code and click on ‘Submit’.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and obtain a printout of the same for future references.
The direct link to download the admit card has been mentioned below for the convenience of the candidates.
Download UPSSSC Female Health Worker Admit card 2022 here